Hi
I'm making an application where I'm using client-server architecture.
Where am using mongodb as a database, then I'm using django with the rest
api Tastypie and client-side angle.
With some records, so far so good, but I've been doing some testing and
introduce 10 000 records in DB

In my application when I went to view the records, it took a long time to
show (about 15.95 sec)
So I went to see the mongo how long it takes the query in mongo is super
fast (17 milliseconds)

To see the difference, just made a page in django without tastypie to
show the 10 000 records and there it takes much less time than with
tastypie takes about (4.3 seconds)

I wonder if someone can help me understand why so much difference in
performance with the rest api (Tastypie).

Am I doing something wrong? It is normal to happen such a big difference?

thank you
Hélio