Hi,

I've been wanting to to test django 1.6, I'm installing this new release on
a virtualenv. However, whenever a to *django-admin.py startproject mysite* I
get the settings.py and urls.py from previous version (1.5). It even
weirder that at creating an app *django-admin.py startapp app* I get the
correct files.

I've checked that I'm using django 1.6, as it is what I get by doing
django.get_version() in the python shell.

Does anybody knows what could be happening?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cea3e499-7641-4275-b869-ba9cf3a7a804%40googlegroups.com.