Hello shawn. I'm a freelance developer in italy. My website is
joy.indivia.net and i have experiences in django even if my community (
www.indivia.net) doesn't support it so i cannot show you any work done with
it.. However i'm searching a job now and i can work as a freelance and even
fulltime. Let me know. Agnese Camellini

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACXuh-T2ETich1-pPhV%2BFmB81YowK8XTO89yBbJjYi%3D59_s4zw%40mail.gmail.com.