I have gone through the django tutorial but seem to be lost on how to
create a simple user view page that allows me to add/post/create data
directly to the connected mysql database. I have the models view working
and can access and add items in admin view but not sure how/what is the
best way or method to have an external user view only webpage to create/add
entries. I was searching in the django
documentation https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/topics/db/queries/ but
it seems to have examples on how to create/add entries from python command
line.

Any examples of this type of form would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/bff4c358-db23-432a-b06a-bef88270bae1%40googlegroups.com.