Hi group,

I'd like to get some guidance on how to go about thinking about the
structure of the web app I'm trying to build.
>From a high level perspective, I'm trying to make a web app that
facilitates a small business doing camera rentals.

To give a use case, if a user makes a rental booking for a customer in the
web app, it'll send a notification to the user
who is in charge of packing the items in real-time. I was searching up
about real-time Django and I landed onto
Swampdragon, which led me to learn about Angular.js (I know, I don't have
to use Angular for Swampdragon but I was
kinda curious). That then led me to learn how much I can shift items like
validation to the client side and leave Django to
do the rest.

Some questions I'd like to ask:
1) Am I adopting the right approach to make the app real time? In this
case, using Swampdragon for subscribing to messages etc.
2) Is django-angular an appropriate way to integrate Angular.js with
Django? It'd be nice to use a lot of the client side functionalities of
Angular.

Curious and a little bit overwhelmed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a8202f9a-125e-44c5-a032-621c1d239eab%40googlegroups.com.