On 21 Oct 2006, at 12:04, Dirk Eschler wrote:
> Hello, does anyone use a generic syntax highlighter with Django? I
> want to integrate something like GeSHi [1] in a blog-like
> application and i try to find out where to start.

Incidentally, today I found out this Pygments library, which is a
pure-Python syntax highlighter and looks very good from the outside
(haven’t tried it yet):

http://pygments.pocoo.org/

This might be easier to integrate in a template tag, because you
don’t need to call an external program to highlight some code, you
just call the library function.

Cheers.
--
Antonio