1) The Facebook WEBSITE is a MPA, but some of it's content is loaded via
ajax (like the newsfeed). The Facebook mobile app is a native application.
The Android one is developed in Java, and the iOS is developed in Objectve-C

2) If you use a cross-paltform framework like Cordova you will be
programming in HTML/CSS and Javascript. The framework will handle the
generation of the apps for each platform from your javascript code.
HTML/CSS will define how the app looks and Javascript will handle fetching
data from the server and presenting it on the app. AngularJS is a
Javascript framework that give you some nice tools, but you are free to
chose between using it or not.

3) There's no such a thing as "the best cross-platform to fit DRF". The
backend (Django/DRF) will handle storing and processing data, and the
mobile app will fetch data from the backend and show it to the user. The
platform you will use and the backend are separated things and do not
interfere within each other.
About using native or cross-platform, I expressed MY OPNION in the second
email of the last message:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/django-users/B8v9wjR4-M0
But this is a polemic subject, other people may have different opinions
about it.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:12 PM, 백병화 <barkb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much for replying my question.
> I'm a student in Korea, so my english grammar is not good. I'm sorry for
> that.
>
> I'm wondering to create a web site as Facebook.
>
> I have 3 questions.
>
> 1) Is facebook developed as SPA? or Is it developed as SPA+MPA ?
>
> 2) Last time, I understood as when I use DRF with Angularjs, it is not
> needed to make front-end for Android/iOS. Did I misunderstand about it ?
>
> 3) If I need to develop front-end for iOS/Android, I'm curious what
> cross-platform is the best to fit DRF. Also I'm curious whether the
> cross-platform is good when it is compared to Native Apps.
>
> Thank you for replying!

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cb9633d6-5571-45c1-91c0-a1118faf7e26%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cb9633d6-5571-45c1-91c0-a1118faf7e26%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .