When running the $python manage.py createsuperuser command the following is
returned:
C:\Users\johanP\mysite>python manage.py cre
Username (leave blank to use 'johanp'):
Email address: ja****r...@gmail.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 10, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
nit__.py", line 338, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
nit__.py", line 330, in execute
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
e.py", line 390, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
ment\commands\createsuperuser.py", line 50, in execute
    return super(Command, self).execute(*args, **options)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
e.py", line 441, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\site-packages\djan
ment\commands\createsuperuser.py", line 124, in handle
    password = getpass.getpass()
  File "C:\Program Files\Python 3.5\lib\getpass.py", line
    msvcrt.putwch(c)
AttributeError: module 'msvcrt' has no attribute 'putwch'

The command picks up my AD credentials and doesn't request a password. I can
create a super user in python using the following
link:https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.8/topics/auth/default/
But the admin site won't start using this method.
I'm running Python 3.5, Django 1.8 on Windows 7 Professional.

I have posted it to https://bugs.python.org/issue24023 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/87280dca-11cf-4160-aaaa-c32011f2494d%40googlegroups.com.