I am working on a church site that will have multiple areas. There will
be pages for each of the different ministries like music, singles,
students, etc. I am wanting a blog like function for each of these
pages where the responsible people will be able to log in to the admin
site and add news to their page.

My question is would it be better to create a separate table for each
of the pages or a single on and then add a ministry field that would be
filled in and then use a filter to show the correct information on each
page?

Here are my thoughts and correct me if I am wrong.

1) If it is all in one table then doing a search for information on the
entire site would be easier.
2) If they are separated then adding a new page later would be done by
just adding a new class to the model.py.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake