I'm working on configuring Apache2 + mod_python to serve up my Django
project and finally got to the point where it's recognizing it. But now
I'm running into an issue where it says it can't find the template but
in the error message it states otherwise. Here's the relevant portion:

Django tried loading these templates, in this order:
Using loader django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source:
/Users/dave/Sites/myproject/templates/home.html (File exists)
Using loader
django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/contrib/admin/templates/home.html
(File does not exist)

Anyone know how to fix this without placing a symbolic link to the
template inside the admin templates folder?