On 12/13/06, Bob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don -
>
> How do I check the revision?  import django; django.__version__ prints
> '0.95' but not the revision number.

On the command line from within your django_src directory do:

    svn info

That should tell you the revision number among other info.

> I just updated from svn with:
>     svn co http://code.djangoproject.com/svn/django/trunk/
> but I still get the same behavior - manage.py doesn't know about
> "test".

Check to make sure your project is using the correct version of Django
on your system. My guess is you have multiple copies and its using the
wrong one.

    ./manage.py --version

should return `0.96-pre` not 0.95

Check your Pythonpath to make sure it's pointing at the right Django source.

--
----
Waylan Limberg