Hello group,

I have a huge problems to integrate a vue javascript file in one template, only
for testing, I'm searching on google but unfortuny I can't find anything.
I have a simple html file and I want to load a code that is in other file, of
course this files is a *.js file

The best is attach some file to see the problem

You can see in the html file,  there is some comment code this is a test to see
if the javascript code works fine, and this works fine.
But when this javascript code put in other file and load from html file (I'm
not sure this will be true) the code doesn't work fine.

Kinds Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/96e67572-ba1a-47e3-9396-38fef2f98c44%40googlegroups.com.