I am new to Python and django , I worked on C# and php as developer
earlier. My problem here is Entire Application in Django shuts down with
single error.

for example i start my website with "python3 manage.py runserver
0.0.0.0:8000" example:-- i have two pages home and register
1) if i make error in register page code(register.py) , It shuts down home
page too. Is there a way to prevent that as in php and C# in both one page
do not effect other.
2) how to work in django with team one errors full team hangs.

3) How to work with live working websites things may become too risky.

4) can we make django development as friendly as C#, PHP  ......... and
other programming language

also i am not able to find article related to this. kindly help