Hello everyone

I am Making a website on which I am extracting the data from API using ajax
request. To Secure my API I use restframe.authtoken.when I am using inline
javascript in base.html. I am passing my Token as context data to HTML file
and using it but now I put my javascript in static storage. and now I am
not able to get the Token and I am getting 401 error on ajax request

Someone, please help I want to make API secure and accessible to the user

for more information to get deep about question write back to me

Thanks