Hello everyone, and hope you all doing well.

Recently i m working on a project, and i m still new to Django, I needed to
make an Authentication API, but I kinda got confused on the number or the
3rd party package that Django REST framework
provide,
https://www.django-rest-framework.org/api-guide/authentication/#installation-configuration_1.

So my question here what the best package to work with in the terms of
security and maintainable code, and also with the option of login with
social media.

thanks for reading this .