On Jan 23, 8:07 am, "JimR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1. Can/Should I use multiple forms on one template that will update the
> models?  So far, when I've tried this approach the "post" only uses the
> first form on the page.
>
> 2.  Should I use one large form containing all of the fields from the
> various models?  If so, how do I assign the appropriate fields to their
> respective models?

I'd use 3) multiple "newforms.Form"s and just one HTML "<form>"
When you bind each form, use prefix='something-unique' for each.

Then use newforms.models.saveinstance to save each. I'd add in the
unique user id at this stage and not use it in each of the forms (copy
the form.clean_data and add the id)