Hi,

I have created my test app with several models, I called syncdb
several times to correct some errors in my models, but not once was I
asked to create a superuser.

No tracebacks, models ok, I run the interanal Django server, I try to
log in from the admin page, but  I have no username or password!! I
try using the createuser command to create a password, I received
this:

c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\django\contrib\auth>python
create_superuser.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "create_superuser.py", line 8, in ?
    from django.core import validators
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\core\validators.py", line
13, in ?
    from django.utils.translation import gettext, gettext_lazy,
ngettext
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\utils\translation
\__init__.py", lin
e 3, in ?
    if settings.USE_I18N:
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\conf\__init__.py", line
27, in __ge
tattr__
    self._import_settings()
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\django\conf\__init__.py", line
52, in _imp
ort_settings
    raise EnvironmentError, "Environment variable %s is undefined." %
ENVIRONMEN
T_VARIABLE
EnvironmentError: Environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is
undefined.

c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\django\contrib\auth>

Can someone tell me how else I can set the admin user to access the
admin page?

Thanks!

I am running Django 96.pre from the subversion repository on windows
2000 Professional with python 2.4, postgresql 8.2