On 2/8/07, Jeremy Dunck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If not, just how many rows are we talking?  How big is the final,
> rendered template?

One more idea: It looks like you're doing foreign-key lookups in the rendering.

{% for workoutWeek in workoutWeeks %}
{% for workoutDay in workoutWeek.workouts %}

If that's the case, I think you'll want to use .select_related() on
the query that gives you workoutWeeks.  Otherwise, you're issuing an
additional query for each week.  Similarly, you're issuing an
additional query for each workout.

... Of course, if you shared your view and original template, it'd be
easier to help.  The template you included at the start of the thread
was inline, which was garbled...