My second favorite talk at PyCon 2007 (excepting only
the first day's keynote) was Titus Brown's discussion and
demo on testing.  He demonstrated twill, nose,
wsgi_intercept, pinocchio, and scotch -- on both
TurboGears and Django frameworks.

He's now put together all the source code and demos
from his talk and posted it here:

http://darcs.idyll.org/~t/projects/pycon-07-talk-source/README.html

In my fuzzy recollection, Titus mentioned that he'd just
spent a few hours the evening prior to his talk learning
enough Django to add it to this presentation, making his
observations all the more interesting.

--
Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.