Brooks,
Just saw your note and, no, I haven't gotten it to work the way I
wanted.  I'm having the same problem and just made another post on the
subject. I've tried a bunch of different things, to no avail.  I'll
keep hacking away at it until it works and if I come up with something
I'll drop you a note.   Keep an eye on the new post and see if it
helps.  Conversely, if you've had some success I'd like to hear about
it.
Thanks,
Jim