Hi everyone,

I have a quick question about the new LOGIN_URL, LOGOUT_URL, and
LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL settings.  If, in my project's settings module, I
write:

    LOGIN_URL = '/blah/'
    LOGOUT_URL = '/blah/blah/'
    LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = '/blah/blah/blah/'

They work just fine.  But I want to remove hard-coded URLs from my
code; so I write:

    from django.core.urlresolvers import reverse
    LOGIN_URL = reverse('django.contrib.auth.views.login')
    LOGOUT_URL = reverse('django.contrib.auth.views.logout')
    LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL = reverse('gigall.apps.accounts.views.profile')

This fails; the URLs used are Django's defaults.

Does anyone know why this is so?  And can I work around it?

Cheers,
M.

--
Matt Riggott (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Dictated but not read.