Is there any documentation of what these do?  I'm assuming that this
is a Python regular expression?

The reason I ask is becuase I have a line in my urls.py file that
looks like this

(r'^csi/rso/(news|members)/(\w{1,100})/$',
'mysite.rso.views_rso.showtitlepage'),  This works fine when the value
of my url doesn't contain a "-".  However, sometimes I have a url like
below

"csi/rso/members/the-test/"

The above errors out becuase of the "-" in the url.  Does anybody know
what I need to use to accept the character "-" in the url?

Also, on a side note...is it good to have \w{1,100}.  This variable is
going to be a name.  I'll never know how long a name is and it's
doubtful that a name would be 100 characters.  Is there a better way
of capturing this value.

Thanks for any help