Hi Guys.

I have recently started dabbling in Django, I'm loving the sheer
scale
of it. A lot less messy than php which I have used before.

Basically I am involved in starting a new business, in which the main
outlet will be the website.

The main features that need to be implemented are:

-Tiered, Paid membership. Google Checkout or Paypal.

-Special access to site for certain members.

-A shop.

-CMS for individually selected users

-CMS capability to upload videos and pictures.

There isn't a huge timescale available for this, and I am pre-
occupied
during the week, so I am looking for someone to come onboard to take
certain workload of programming on board.

This will of course be a paid contract, so if anyone is interested
please contact me ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Thanks.

Jeff.