Hi,

On 17 Jul 2007, at 10:15 am, Eratothene wrote:

Please, recommend me some full featured blog engines developed in
django.

Though, I have found some posts in this user group about available
blog engines, I still want to ask this question, as all posts are
dated summer 2006.

I don't see why you would want to use someone else's blog app, when blogs are quite personal to each person and so (relatively) trivial to write.

Write a simple model for Entry with whatever fields you want (make sure it has publish date field), add something like django-tagging [0], use Django's generic date views [1] and you're pretty much there.

Seems like such a good first project to write in Django as well....

0 - http://code.google.com/p/django-tagging/
1 - http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/generic_views/#date- based-generic-views
--
David Reynolds