Hi. I already posted about a realted issue but I thought I'd rephrase
the question in the hope that someone could help.

I beleive newforms-admin will allow you to restrict access of certain
records to certain users by the use of hooks. I am hoping that this
will allow me to use the admin interface 'as is' for a jobs
niticeboard I'm writing.

I have organizations which map one to one to user logins. Users should
only be able to add jobs for their own organization.

I am using the queryset hook (which used to be named
change_list_queryset) and I can restrict the list of jobs displayed in
admin to match the org of the logged in user. So far so good.

The trouble is that each job still displays the drop-down list for
'organization' (a foreign key field of the job model). I want to hide
this or restrict it to the current org. (knowing how to do either
would be useful). What's the most elegant solution. Heck. Any solution
would do ;-)

Related to this is the queryset_change and queryset_save hooks. Do I
need to hook all three to prevent users editing other orgs lists. It
seems a little non-DRY. I would have hoped that queryset results also
applied to the save and change forms.

thanks in advance,

AndyB