I have been tooling around with this wonderful javascript calendar
that allows for the selections of multiple dates (with other really
cool constraints) and then packs then all into an javascript array
that can be walked though.  All the Django forms examples I have seen
presume a fixed number form elements with predetermined field name
names.  The array is dynamically created by the user by the javascript
calendar.  I need some way to have django walk the array of date
values, validate them, and accept them all for input.  Any one have
any ideas on the most elegant way to do this?

-- Eric --