Hi Everyone.

I'm looking at reassessing our Operating System of choice for our
Django site, and I really need some background information (popularity
& suitability mainly)

If you have a minute spare I'd really appreciate some answers to the
following questions:

(live publicly viewable sites only)
1. What OS are you using to run Django on?
2. What OS do you think is most popular for running Django on?
3. What OS do you think is most suited for running Django on?

(non publicly viewable sites)
4. What OS do you think is most suited for developing Django on?

Any free form comments on choosing an OS for Django would be much
appreciated!

~Love your work in advance. Carmoda