After some e-mail discussions with Jacob Kaplan-Moss from the Django
team, I've moved all of the sites listed on the old DjangoPoweredSites
wiki page to Djangosites.org.

It took a fair bit of time to weed out some not-working pages and
expired domains (which have, of course, been purchased by spammers and
link farmers), and a small investment in extra WebThumb credits to
allow me to take screenshots of a fresh couple-hundred websites, but I
got there in the end.

We'll now be closing the DjangoPoweredSites wiki page for good, as it
has become redundant and is not the best way to peruse 800+ websites.

What we're left with is a fantastic directory of websites powered by
Django. I'll be putting together a 'Featured' list shortly, but in the
meantime I need a little bit of help from the community.

All sites scraped from the wiki page are currently unowned. I
encourage you to check out the list of unclaimed websites[1], and e-
mail me to let me know which sites are yours so you can receive due
credit. There are some great websites listed there, so it'd be
fantastic to be able to show off who built them.

Thanks to Jacob and the rest of the Django community for getting
behind this initiative.

[1] http://www.djangosites.org/author/unclaimed/