My variable view window doesn't show anything. All I get in the
Variable View is::

Global:
error

error

I set the break points, but nothing showing up in Variable window in
debugger perspective except "Global error error".

Any suggestions?

When I start the dev server inside eclipse under debugger mode, in the
console window it mention:
"PyDev Debugger

Validating models...blah blah"

So, PyDev Debugger doesn't support displaying object attributes in
eclipse Variable window that is located at right top corner?  How can
I just use regular debugger that enables me to view object attributes
in Variable window?