Hello everyone,

I've got a problem with Django that is driving me mad. I cannot make
changes to the admin templates on my live server. In my dev
environment everything works fine.

I'm sure everything is setup correctly (I rememebered to put them in
the admin/ subfolder). I even tried renaming all the original admin
templates in the django source folder. This had no effect. If I put
other templates in the admin directoy (for example 404.html) this
shows up correctly but the core admin templates will not reload.

I am using fcgi rather than mod_python as I am on shared hosting.

Does the admin engine cache templates?

Thanks,

Ben Griffiths