On Nov 6, 8:37 am, stranger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello I am using Fedora 7. I am using Django for the first time. I
> want the django to run on port 80. so that :
>
> http://localhost/mysite/
>
> should retreive the Django dafault page. I have installed mod_python
> and imported it into http.conf.
>
> In http.conf I have also:
>
> <Location "/mysite/">
>         SetHandler python-program
>         PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>         SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
>         PythonDebug On
> </Location>
>
> MY CLASS PATH IS:
> $ echo $PATH
> /home/priya/mysite:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/
> home/priya/bin

No it isn't. That is your shell program search path. Nothing to do
with Python module search path, nor Java class path for that matter.

> CHECK THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE ERROR PAGE:
>
> http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotuf4.png

Read the mod_python documentation for Django properly. Specially, look
at how PythonPath directive is used to define how you application can
be found.

  http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/modpython/

Graham