Some advances in my investigation about this error.

The problem seems to be in the characters codification. I don't know
if django or maybe apache are codifying badly the special characteres
in spanish needed for translations. The same error happened when I try
to translate title and branding in templates of the Admin Site. I had
to delete every "trans" from templates y put the text directly,
without possibility of translation. I remenbered that recently and I
decided to do the same in calendar.js and DateTimeShorctus.js, getting
disappear all gettext calls and using directly spanish text for
months, days and Today link.

It's a solution for the application I'm doing, 'cause it doesn't have
to be translated, but I think it's not a good solution, and I'm still
wondering waht is the origin of the problema. Exactly the same app
works fine in the same django version but over Ubuntu 7.04 with python
2.5 instead of SuSE 9.X with python 2.3, where I found the problem.

Any idea about this issue?

(Sorry if my english is not so good)