Since I need my logged in user to be available to each template, I
need to go and add  context_instance=RequestContext(request) to each
view. Is there any setting which can make RequestContext available to
each view?
A related question is, I have some objects I need to make available to
each page, for example to show in the sidebar. So I need to call a
method for each of my view to do add these objects, like ...

        payload = {'create_form': create,}
        payload.update(_get_sidebar_objects(request))
        return render_to_response('create.html', payload,
context_instance=RequestContext(request),)

Is there some way I can make some objects avaibale to all templates?