Hi Alex,
I read through your post but am not very clear what you are trying to
achieve.
you have these choices and you want users to select multiple options,
right?
now for your model/database, do you plan to store all these options in
the same
credentials field, or you'll have another table hold the credentials
info and just use a
foreignKey to link to it? This, I think is my preference. to keep the
design simple