I was trying to run some comparisons in a template on a time, took a
look at the utils/timesince.py code, ran some more tests, read the
doco again, saw that the doco didn't mention timesince / timeuntil
handling time objects, and thought: Hey, I bet that was on purpose,
but maybe this was something that got overlooked. After that I
thought: Hey, why not post this on Django users?

There you go~~
Joe