You use "Self" instead of "self" in the param line, was that just a cut-n-paste error?

-Bill

On Jan 15, 2008, at 10:41 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,

I am about to writing the django unittest, so I need to login to the
django admin page to test my unittest. I send the POST request to /
admin/ by using the admin account(username/password). Then the
response from the admin page return like the password/username are
invalid. can't login.

I use the mysqlite and then create admin user in the DB. The page that
im gonna test is needed an admin session id, so i need to login to
django admin page first, then i can test my unittest.

class LogReportTest(unittest.TestCase):
   def setUp(self):
       self.client = Client()
       self.username = 'admin'
       self.email    = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
       self.password = 'welcome'
       create_admin_user(self.username, self.email, self.password)
       param = {'username':Self.username,'password':Self.password}
       response = self.client.post('/admin/',param)
       print response

any ideas?

Regards,
ajink09