Thank you! You are right, I have to copy some templates as the
"base.html" and the "base_site.html" which are in "django/contrib/
admin" directory to my project directory. Then I can add this link to
the "base.html" or "base_site.html" template, I don't know which one.
But I have tried it for even and it works. Naturally I have to define
the page "URL" in "settings.py" file. Only I have to look for an
appropriated "CSS" for this link such the feeling of page stays the
same.

Thanks,
Nader