Hi,
I use unittest framework and recently i've faced strange issue. I use
asserRaises() method to ensure that my model methods raises
appropriate exceptions. And methods raises, but asserRaises() doesn't
catch them, therefore i see an error with following traceback

<code>
ERROR: testCreate (logrus.documents.tests.testDocument)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\webservers\home\django\logrus\..\logrus\documents
\tests.py", line 59, in testCreate
    self.assertRaises(RevisionNotStarted,
self.documents[0].fix_revision())
  File "D:\webservers\home\django\logrus\..\logrus\documents
\models.py", line 109, in fix_revision
    raise RevisionNotStarted
RevisionNotStarted
</code>