Thats not particularly a concern for me, or most users, but I guess if
you or your users use opera, that would be a deal-breaker. Since Opera
is used by a very very small percentage of web users, I don't think it
would be a major problem in most use cases. Just my .02

p.s. FCKeditor's connector feature, which allows you to browse your
server to insert images, files, and flash, is highly useful, although
I have not gotten to get it to work with django yet. There is a google
code project called fckconnector (http://code.google.com/p/django-
fckconnector/) that claims to get the connector working for Django but
I have yet to use it. Anyone using it successfully?

Cheers