Hello guys, I'm a new django user, and I'm tryin since three days ago
install django, but it's still not working...
That's the problem:

Installed Python, ok.
Installed mod_python, ok.
Downloaded and extracted django, renamed the folder to "django" and put it
in C:/, everything ok.
The Apache server is working.
MySql working.
I added the python path to PATH environment variable
Opened "cmd", cd to django folder and executed "python setup.py install"
Added in Apache's httpd.conf following line:
LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

Following the information under the installation guide from django's
official site, the troubles begin, and here I am completely lost:
I add the following lines to the httpd.conf:

<Location "/mysite/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
    PythonDebug On
    PythonPath "['c:/django'] + sys.path"
</Location>

When I try to test this, acessing the http://localhost/mysite I can't see
the page that should (I guess) be created.
So I ask all of you, where is the error? Or where ARE the errors???
Sorry for my poor english, I'm brazilian and I have not found help articles
in portuguese...

I'm using these versions of archives:
Django version 0.96.1
python version 2.5
mod-python version 3.3.1.win32-py2.5-Apache2.2.exe
Apache version 2.2
MySQL-python-1.2.2.win32-py2.5.exe

Thanks for help,
Pedro Vidal