Django Fans,

Could someone point me at some examples of custom widgets that use
jQuery, or other javascript libraries if there's a better choice.  For
example, if I wanted to create a phone number widget using jQuery's masked
input plugin, what would be the best way to go about it.  I've just
started exploring jQuery.  On a plain html page, I've set up a working
example which basically includes the jquery and jquery masked input
scripts, then adds something like:

<script type="text/javascript">
     $(document).ready(function()
     {
         $("#phone").mask("(999)999-9999").focus();

     });
</script>

to the head, and in the body:

<input type="text" id="phone"></input>

which works nicely.  I've searched the newforms documentation a bit but
I'm not sure how to best create a custom widget that would achieve the
above.  Specifically, how would one handle including the needed bits of
javascript in such a way that if multiple widgets were used on the same
page they wouldn't step on each other's toes?  Will having multiple
$(document).ready(function(){}); calls on the same page work?  If the
widget adds the jquery and jquery masked input scripts to a page, how does
one use multiple widgets without having those scripts included multiple
times.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org