Hi all,

I am trying to evaluate to migrate from Site5 hosting to WebFaction. I have
some problems with Site5 to compile some third-parties tools like scipy
(subversion) and dependances.

But I don't have ideas about memories size with WebFaction. In shared
hosting, it is possible to use from 86 Mb to 256 Mb memories (without apache
process and database process). Then, these memories are dedicated to python
processes and others processes.

I don't have ideas if 86 Mb is enough for a small web site (between 10 to 50
users by day). Does someone use WebFaction with Django ? Which is the memory
print of Django in this case ?

Thanks
Didier Rano