Hello all,

I'm a new Django user and looks forward to it. I'm still playing with
it and met some unexplained results. Hopefully masters here may shed
some insight into the problem.

So I set up the apache with mod_python as taught on the documentation,
and set up some basic site to try. Say the path is  :
http://192.168.1.100/py/p1/time/
. I'm in chapter 6. I restarted apache.

When I refresh it, it will show me this error :

ImproperlyConfigured at /py/p1/time/
ImportError p1.books: No module named p1
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://192.168.1.100/py/p1/time/
Exception Type:         ImproperlyConfigured
Exception Value:        ImportError p1.books: No module named p1
Exception Location:     /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/
template/loaders/app_directories.py in , line 22

Then, refresh, it's ok. Then I refresh, fail again, refresh, fail,
refresh, ok, refresh fail.

Ok the problem is either it should fail 100%, or pass 100%, but for
some reason, in 50 refreshes, about some 30~60% fails ( it doesn't
matter ) . This is rather eerie to me to have such indeterministic
behaviour. I can't rely on it if this problem persists, could anyone?
=(

Is this a known issue or having a known fix?

Thank you very much!

DxLogan