Hi All,

I have a problem with a DataError at /admin/polls/poll/5/
(1406, "Data too long for column 'choice' at row 1"), even though the
model field is set as a textfield which is taking longtext.

The data I'm trying to input is this below, as you can see it's not
very long at all. I've tried setting the max_length to 10000 even
though I not sure whether that is a valid argument or not.

There appears to be a similar previous post which was fixed but only
for non-windows users. I'm using windows.

Hope this makes sense. I am a newbie at this so this is probably a
trivial matter for you all.

input data:
>gi|3819788|emb|CAA09968.1| immunoglobulin heavy chain, constant region,
>alpha-2 subunit [Homo sapiens]
VPPPPPCCHPRLSLHRPALEDLLLGSEANLTCTLTGLRDAS
GATFTWTPSSGKSAVQGPPERDLCGCYSVSSVLPGCAQPWNHGETFTCTAAHPELKTPLTANITKSGNTF
RPEVHLLPPPSEELALNELVTLTCLARGFSPKDVLVRWLQGSQELPREKYLTWASRQEPSQGTTTFAVTS
ILRVAAEDWKKGDTFSCMVGHEALPLAFTQKTIDRLAGKPTHVNVSVVMAEVDGTCY

Many thanks,
Emily