the pages content come from a mysql database. sending a link wouldnt
work, cause its a rendered template. Im using a print css, so when you
click on "file" "print preview" it only shows the tables with data in
them.  This is what i would like to email. I could write a seperate
view with an email.txt like shown here
http://www.rossp.org/blog/2006/jul/11/sending-e-mails-templates/
but, that seems a waste to re-query all the information.