Is there any way to add a group to another group, similarly to how you
would add a user to a group. For example, let's say I have four groups:
Undergraduates, Grad Students, Faculty and Staff, and there are a bunch
of permissions that will always be the same for Undergraduates and Grad
Students - so it would be nice to be able to add Undergraduates and Grad
Students to a sort of meta-group called Students where I can manage all
of the permissions they have in common.

I haven't been able to find an obvious or clean way of doing this, so
any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Dan