Here's a pastebin of the traceback: http://pastebin.com/m43fb0960

Photologue is version 2.0-rc1

Django is version 1.0-beta_1

I did everything the photologue readme said. Put photologue in my
installed apps, ran syncdb, plinit, etc. everything went fine.

I added a photo and made a gallery, and then in the admin interface
for my gallery I clicked on "View on site" and it gives me this error.

The traceback is saying my code is trying to use a named URL pattern
that doesn't exist, right? Well, shouldn't creating a photologue
gallery create that URL that the URL pattern references?