On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 13:40 -0800, Manuel Ignacio wrote:
> Hi, when i load my site i have the next code in my view:
>
> current_site = Site.objects.get_current()
> def default_index(request):
>     return render_to_response('doorsFront/default_index.html',
> {'current_site':current_site})

This has nothing to do with the problem at hand, since flatpages don't
call your own views.

[...]
> and at the moment of viewing a flatpage, the title doesn't show, i
> think taht the reason is because i've passed de current_site object
> like a parameter in my view code, and the flatpages url doesn't know
> anyting about this parameter, but i don't know how to fix it.

Depends what you intend to have happen.

Flatpages do not receive any information about the current site id. So
you could either restructure your template to display the site id if
that variable is present or display something else by default. Or you
would need to write your own template tag to retrieve the site id.

Regards,
Malcolm