One option is to create a new table that is a mirror of the target table
except the new table should NOT have any of the keys enabled.  Using a bulk
load tool add the data to the new table.  Then add the keys to the new
table.  Drop the old table and rename the new table to the original target
table name. This technique usually saves a bunch of time.