I've extended the User model with a UserPofile model and have inline
editing working. Setup is something like this:

class UserProfile(models.Model):
    user = models.ForeignKey(
       User,
       unique=True,
       )
       position = models.ForeignKey(Position)
       ...etc...

I need a list_display in admin.py to display 'username', 'first_name',
'last_name', and 'position'. I also need to be able to use list_filter
for 'position'. The problem I have is that the data is split between the
built-in User model and UserProfile model. Is there anyway for me to
combine data from two models into a single list view or will I need to
duplicate info such as first_name and last_name into the UserProfile
model and use that list_view?